Mobile Applications Viability Analysis
Mobile has been a stimulus for many innovative digital services and products, some of which have proved to be huge commercial successes, but it has generated as many, or more, that should never have made it off the drawing board.
To avoid your big mobile idea turning into a big business and financial failure, it is essential to conduct a viability or feasibility study.
This is the research stage of a mobile project. The purpose is to answer the following six questions to help you discover if you’re project is: a) feasible; b) heading in the right direction; and c) a lame duck:
- Does the project meet the business objectives and fit with culture?
- Will it meet the requirements of the audience?
- What is competitive environment and What are your opportunities and threats?
- Is the project feasible from a technical and operational perspective?
- Will the project deliver a positive return?
- Is the marketing strategy credible?
We at Apportunity will help you address these questions along with a detailed SWOT (strengths, weaknesses, opportunities, threats) analysis.